Thursday, March 1, 2007

Cards, Cards, and More Cards

Monthly Recap: So, February for the most part was a productive month. Even though yesterday I finished $30 in the hole, I'm pretty happy with the way I played. I played hands correctly, donkeys made bad plays yet the poker gods rewarded them for their terrible plays.

But looking at the whole scope of things, I was able to turn $40 on World Poker Exchange into just shy of $300 in only two weeks time.

Monster Hands: I was able to get back on Full Tilt Poker and took down a Sit-n-Go there after not playing on that site for quite some time due to the horrendous luck I was getting.

I was also able to net some monster hands, and can now officially say I have gotten my first Royal flush. The diamonds looked oh so beautiful, and once I get the screenshot from Yabi's PC, I'll happily post it up.

Also, on the first hand of the SJPC circuit event on Saturday night, I picked up QQ in the hole. The resulting flop came QQK. I couldn't believe it. Quads on the flop of all things. Unfortunately with such low blinds, I wasn't able to relay this into a very profitable hand, trying to slow play it throughout.

The future: I plan to finally get some photo software so I can get screenshots up. I also plan to play some more MTTs and really work on my SNG game. Other than that, I just want to have fun playing cards, because that's ultimately why we play.

Cheers,

Sana

2 comments:

yabi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yabi said...

Quads on Saturday, Straight Flush on Sunday, Royal Flush on Monday... Did you know two pair beat one pair?